White-collar crime and tax criminal law
Due to the multitude of legal requirements, the risks of criminal offences have increased in recent years. The investigating authorities are more and more focusing on economic and tax structures. Fines and other sanctions can threaten your very existence. Preventive measures are indispensable to avoid this.
We therefore advise you in advance and work with you to review, develop and implement a compliance system indispensable to every company.
If there is any suspicion of a criminal offence, we will be at your side: from the internal investigation to the defence of yourself, your employees or your company. The aim of every defence is to avoid a public main hearing in order to protect you and your company from financial and reputational damage. If a main hearing cannot be avoided, we will support you with our litigation expertise.
We accompany you in every situation:
- Preventive advice
- Advice and representation in self-reporting proceedings under tax criminal law
- Designing, establishing and reviewing of compliance systems
- Internal investigations in preliminary or ongoing cases
- Confiscation proceedings
- Representation in search and seizure proceedings
- Defence in criminal (investigation) proceedings and in administrative offence proceedings