Public procurement law
Simple, fast and legally compliant. This is how the ideal procurement procedure should work. Unfortunately, the reality often looks different. We support both bidders and contracting authorities in coming as close as possible to this ideal. We help you to bring your political and economic interests into line with the complex requirements of public procurement law.
Our public procurement law team has extensive experience in advising on public procurement in the areas of construction, services and concessions. From the preparation of the procurement procedure to representation in procurement review proceedings. In addition, our team is at your side during the execution of the contract.
Furthermore, we advise on the conception, design and implementation of PPP models, including the choice of investors.
Bidders or contracting authorities - we are at your side:
- National and EU-wide procurement procedures
- Tenders for construction projects and services as well as concessions
- Awarding contracts in the sectors of energy (gas, heat, electricity), water and transport services
- Non-procurement models (e.g. in-house procurement, horizontal cooperation of public contracting authorities, amendment of existing contracts)
- Competitive bidding procedures (such as architectural competitions) outside public procurement law
- PPP and financing models for roads and municipal buildings, assistance in investor selection procedures
- Representation in procurement review proceedings