Intangible assets are playing an increasingly important role for companies. It is essential for the long-term success of a company to protect its intellectual property, both nationally and internationally.
MELCHERS advises clients in all project phases, from the conception of the trade mark, design, utility model or patent, through registration and defence against IP infringements, to the granting of licences or sale.
The lawyers in the practice group have excellent knowledge and many years of experience in intellectual property. Our clients from industry, commerce and the service sector include not only technology-oriented companies of all kinds, but also companies from the computer and software industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the consumer goods industry, as well as publishing houses or public relations and advertising agencies.
Your intellectual property in good hands:
• Development of intellectual property strategies
• Registration and monitoring of trademarks and other intellectual property rights
• Delimitation and priority agreements
• Enforcement of trademarks and industrial property rights
• Defence against trademark and patent infringements
• Introduction of new products
• National and international technology transfer
• Purchase and sale of industrial property rights
• Trademark licence agreements and other intellectual property licences
• Patent and know-how licensing agreements
• Copyright agreements, publishing agreements
• Design agreements, design licences
• Defence against copyright infringements and product imitations