A building lasts for decades if it is built on a solid foundation. The same is for contracts in construction and real estate law. Many parties involved, a long planning and development period and high costs lead to diverse risks and great potential for conflict. MELCHERS develops strategies and legal solutions to ensure that your construction project becomes a success - technically, legally and economically.
The lawyers in the Construction & Real Estate Practice Group have extensive experience in advising all parties involved in construction, many of them are certified specialists in construction and architects' law. They advise private and public clients comprehensively on private and public construction law. From the initial project idea, through planning, land acquisition, awarding of building contracts and construction, to the final execution and settlement of accounts.
You plan and develop. We represent your interests.
- Drafting of contracts relating to the acquisition, planning and construction of a building project
- Partnering models
- Law of architects, engineers and project managers (fees, liability, etc.)
- Legal advice during construction / claim management (defence and enforcement of supplements, acts of cooperation and construction time claims)
- Legal support in national and international plant construction
- Handling of securities
- Alternative methods of dispute resolution (arbitration, conciliation, mediation, adjudication)
- Construction insolvency law
- Criminal construction law
- Advice to contracting authorities and bidders in award procedures
- Advice on regional planning, building and land use planning
- Urban development contracts / urban development and redevelopment measures
- Federal State Building Order