Competition and antitrust law
Competition law affects all industries and companies. Warning letters, unfair advertising or cease-and-desist letters are words that no entrepreneur likes to hear. At the same time, these instruments allow companies to protect their market position.
We make sure that competition law supports your entrepreneurial actions: We put your competitors in their place and open up possibilities for legally compliant marketing concepts for you and your company.
On the one hand, antitrust law offers companies protection against competitors with a dominant market position and, on the other hand, it restricts company developments. We support you in implementing your strategies in a legally compliant manner and in keeping your company fit for the future.
Turning limits into opportunities:
- Protection against imitation and transfer of services
- Protection against misleading and comparative advertising
- Representation in competition law disputes
- Interlocutory injunctions to enforce competitive legal positions
- Protective letters against unjustified claims by competitors
- Purchasing cooperations, distribution cooperations
- Distribution antitrust law, distribution agreements
- Design of selective distribution systems
- Control of internet distribution, price competition on the internet
- Research and development cooperation
- Cartels between small and medium-sized enterprises and other forms of cooperation
- Defence against the exploitation of market power, supply barriers
- Notification of mergers
- Representation before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission