Distribution, Marketing & Advertising
Many goods and services cannot find their way to the customer without a functioning distribution system. Regardless of whether digital or stationary. Therefore, the legal framework of the distribution chain must be taken into account at an early stage. Together with you, we develop distribution channels that meet both your needs and the legal requirements.
For many years, we have been advising national and international companies of various sizes on all questions of planning, implementing and changing or handling various distribution concepts.
Despite the best distribution system that suits the company, it is still essential to attract attention through advertising and PR measures. In this area, too, there are numerous legal pitfalls - we can help you avoid them.
Successful in the market. On a solid basis:
- Commercial agent law
- Authorised dealer law
- Franchise agreements
- Online and multi-channel strategies
- Development and design of e-commerce platforms
- Design of other distribution structures
- Affiliate marketing
- Design of advertising and sales promotion measures
- Dialogue marketing
- Individualised advertising for customers and potential customers
- Review of advertising measures, compliance
- Advertising agency contracts
- Contracts with advertising parties, advertising model contracts
- Sponsorship contracts
Find Dr Dennis Voigt's article on the role of data protection in direct marketing in the "International Comparative Legal Guide - Consumer Protection 2023".