International trade and commercial law
Foreign trade is one of the main pillars of the German economy. To ensure that your international business is successful in the long term, it needs a solid legal foundation. This applies to export control law as well as to your supply and service contracts and cross-border distribution systems.
We have many years of experience in advising internationally active companies. Members of our practice group are certified Incoterms©2020 trainers and certified specialists in international business law. They will draft the appropriate contracts for your cross-border business and advise you on the relevant export law restrictions.
Success beyond borders. Proper advice:
• German and European export control and embargo regulations.
• Establishment and audits of export compliance systems
• Support in authorisation procedures (BAFA)
• Drafting and negotiating of cross-border supply and service contracts
• Drafting of contracts for authorised dealers, commercial agents and franchises
• Arranging/obtaining legal advice abroad (mostly from partner law firms in our ALLY Law network)