Construction & Real Estate
Are you planning to develop a real estate project, build a large-scale construction project or conclude long-term commercial leases? We will support you!
Whether public and private construction law, contract law for architects and engineers, construction contract and purchase law, commercial tenancy law or residential property law - our Construction & Real Estate practice group includes specialists for all relevant areas of law. Together they support your project. From the initial idea through the planning and construction phase to sale or use.
Making your idea a success. We develop solutions:
- Drafting contracts relating to the acquisition, planning and construction of a building project (e.g. for land acquisition; contracts for architects, specialist planners, building contractors, project controllers, property developers, etc.).
- Fee law for architects, engineers and project controllers
- Legal advice during construction / claim management
- Legal support in (international) plant construction
- Immission control, environmental sustainability, compensatory measures under nature conservation law
- Real estate due diligence
- Advice to contracting authorities and bidders in award procedures including review procedures and PPP projects
- Advice on regional planning, construction and land use planning, urban development contracts
- Advice on urban development and redevelopment measures, including land conversion
- Building regulations (approval of building projects, protection of neighbours)
- Conservation statutes and protection of historical monuments
- Building criminal law
- Building insolvency law
- Tenancy and and residential property law
- Enforcement and defence of rights and claims (with authorities and before court; alternative methods of dispute resolution such as conciliation, mediation, arbitration)
- (In-house)Training, seminars for external seminar providers and associations