Banks, Financial Services & Capital Market
Germany's financial services industry is strictly regulated, and the requirements of regulatory law become more and more rigorous.
More and more, companies do not only make use of traditional loans, but are looking for other ways to finance their business growth.
MELCHERS understands the needs of both sides and helps you find tailor-made solutions to meet the challenges of the changing financial sector.
A reliable financial basis. With us:
- Licensing procedures for credit, financial and payment services institutions
- Establishment of compliance systems and internal security procedures
- Sector-specific terms and conditions
- Alternative means of payment (e.g. bitcoins, payment cards)
- Design of new business models (especially according to German Banking Act (ZAG) and German Money Laundering Act (GwG))
- Acquisition financing and collateralisation
- Drafting and review of (securities) prospectuses
- Preparation and support of bond issues
- Mezzanine financing
- Loan agreements and syndication
- Credit and payment collateral