There are numerous regulations under public law that not only bind the public sector, but also have a considerable influence on the economic decisions of companies and private individuals. From the moment it is founded, every company is affected by a wide range of national or EU-wide regulations.
We advise you on all questions of public law, whether you are a municipality, a state or a federal government, a special-purpose association, a municipal enterprise, an industry, a trade or a service provider. We will assist you in planning and approval proceedings, in award procedures as well as in contract negotiations. We fight for your rights before public authorities, public procurement chambers and administrative and constitutional courts.
Expertise for the public sector.
- Construction & Planning
- Immission control & environmental compatibility control
- Waste management
- Contaminated sites & soil protection
- Water law
- Chemicals law
- Energy industry & energy contracting
- Public procurement & public-private partnership
- Grants & subsidies
- Infrastructure: air, rail & road
- Higher education law
- Public enterprises & municipalities
- Litigation & representation before public authorities
- Seminars & trainings