Non-compliance with data protection, money laundering, export control and other regulations can have considerable consequences for your company or for you personally. A functioning compliance management system is therefore indispensable for your long-term business success. We will support you in this process. We analyse your company-specific risks and work with you to develop a compliance system that is customised to your company.
In order to ensure that the compliance rules and regulations are actually applied in the long term, it is important that your employees do not see them as additional bureaucracy, but as a contribution to the company's success. Therefore, we always pay attention to practice-oriented solutions. We are happy to train you and your employees in the implementation of compliance regulations and raise awareness of this complex topic.
In the event of compliance violations, we conduct internal investigations, assert claims for damages against (retired) board members and employees or examine the liability of D&O insurers. It goes without saying that we represent your company in dealing with supervisory and prosecution authorities as well as in claims for damages by third parties.
Values. Policies. Standards. We support you:
- Establishment of compliance systems
- Drafting of compliance rules and policies
- (In-house) compliance training and seminars
- Review of existing compliance systems (audits)
- Internal investigations for current reasons or to uncover weaknesses in the company organisation and the compliance system
- Compliance due diligence for M&A
- Advice and representation in the event of compliance violations
- Enforcement of recourse claims