Competences & fields of activity
Labor law, Trade law/distribution law, Insurance law, Intellectual property rights/copyright law, Competition law/right of publicity, Compliance, Inheritance law
Mr. Boß has been an attorney at MELCHERS since 1986 and, as a "man of the first hour", played a decisive role in setting up the Frankfurt branch of MELCHERS with its current areas of expertise. His general overview is a solid basis both for his advisory work and for his work in many court disputes.
A long-standing focus of Mr. Boß lies in the area of labour law. He advises companies comprehensively on individual and collective labour law, including representation in labour court proceedings, social plan negotiations and conciliation board proceedings. Mr. Boß also has great expertise in advising board members, managing directors and executives in connection with the establishment, structuring and termination of their employment relationship.
Gerhard Boß has many years of experience in advising national and international insurance companies and insurance brokers in all facets of insurance (distribution) law. Mr. Boß is the chief representative of two English insurance companies of an international insurance group operating on the German market.
- 1976 – 1982 Legal studies at the Johann-Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt/Main
- 1983 – 1986 Traineeship in Frankfurt/Main
- 1986 Admission to the bar
- 1986 Associate at MELCHERS
- 1992 Partner at MELCHERS
- Numerous speaking engagements, inhouse trainings
- Numerous publications with regard to his practice areas
- Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht
- Deutscher Verein für Versicherungswissenschaft