Competences & fields of activity
Labor law, Corporate and company law, Trade law
Dr. Ebert is Rechtsanwalt (German attorney) and certified specialist for labour, commercial and corporate law.
In addition to his expertise in all aspects of employment law, Dr. Ebert has many years of experience in service contract law, in the dismissal and appointment of managing directors/executives and in all associated issues relating to the establishment and termination of the underlying employment contracts.
Furthermore, Dr. Ebert advises clients in cases of typical shareholder disputes.
In commercial law, Dr. Ebert's practice focusesin particular on distribution and franchise law. Dr. Ebert is regarded here as a proven specialist who represents franchise companies nationally and internationally both out of court and in court. This includes advice on the establishment and further development of franchise systems, but also on all related corporate law issues, such as the holding of shareholders' or general meetings and the development of participation models for distribution partners.
Dr. Ebert has many years of experience in litigation and has particular expertise in the field of procedural law.
He is exclusive German member for franchise and distribution law in the renowned international lawyer network IR Global.
- 1993 Beginning of studies of law at the Universities of Berlin
- 2001 Traineeship and referee with a law revision course in Berlin
- 2004 Admission to the bar
- 2004 - 2005 Lawyer at Hümmerich & Dietrich
- 2005 - 2014 Lawyer at von Kenne Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaft
- 2007 Specialist in commercial and company law
- 2008 Specialist in labor law
- 2014 Partner at MELCHERS
- "Aktuelle Probleme im Franchiserecht 2016", 8. Fachtagung Franchiserecht des Verbands der Deutschen Bürgschaftsbanken, November 2016
- „Die Zuständigkeit der Tarifvertragsparteien beim Abschluss von Verbands- und Firmentarifverträgen“, Diss., 2004, Nomos-Verlag
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Berliner Anwaltsverein
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht im DAV
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Arbeitsrecht im DAV