Competences & fields of activity
Auditing, Tax law
Gerrit Pülm works at Melchers' Berlin office and advises small and medium-sized companies on tax and business management issues.
In addition, Mr. Pülm has many years of auditing experience and has specialised in advising professional sportsmen and women, in particular against the background of international tax law.
Mr. Pülm also advises company owners on gift and inheritance tax matters.
- 1978 - 1984 Study of business administration at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
- 1984 Diplom Kaufmann
- 1984 - 1986 working at a medium-sized tax consultant and auditing company in Münsterland
- 1987 - 1991 Audit manager at KPMG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Düsseldorf
- 1990 appointed as tax consultant
- 1991 Managing director of Pülm&Heering SteuerberatungsgesellschaftmbH in Berlin
- 2003 Appointed as auditor
- 2011 Managing director of ASNB Revision s& Treuhand GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Berlin
- 2013 Auditor and tax consultant at MELCHERS
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer