Direkt zum Inhalt springen

News

MELCHERS Rechtsanwälte advise HTP Automotive GmbH on the sale of Neue Halberg-Guss GmbH in Germany

07.08.2017

Neue Halberg-Guss GmbH is European market and technology leader in the development and production of cast iron engine blocks, cylinder heads for trucks and casted crankshafts. The product range extends from filigree three cylinder blocks for cars to large volume 8-cylinder V engine blocks for trucks. Spheroidal graphite iron bearing tunnels and aluminium bedplates are also part of the product range. Neue Halberg-Guss has about 2000 employees in its German plants and about 1000 employees in its South-African foundry, which the Daimler Group has sold in 2015 to Neue Halberg-Guss.

The Dutch investment company HTP Automotive GmbH had acquired 97% of Neue Halberg-Guss GmbH during the insolvency proceedings in February 2011. The remaining shares of 3% had been hold by Palatium Beteiligungs GmbH. S.D.L Süddeutsche Beteiligungs GmbH now takes over all shares of Neue Halberg-Guss GmbH. The purchaser has already been business partner of Neue Halberg-Guss in machine leasing for several years.

Advisors Seller (HTP Automotive GmbH): MELCHERS Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB (Frankfurt/Main): Dr. Bodo Vinnen (in charge) and De Metz Advocaten (Amsterdam): Peter Visser (in charge).
Both law firms are members of the international law firm network Ally Law.

Advisors Buyer (S.D.L Süddeutsche Beteiligungs GmbH): Urwantschky Dangel Borst Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (Neu-Ulm): Thorsten Storp (in charge)